At Equibalancer we are very proud of our Ambassadors scheme, each autumn we run a competition searching for a new ambassador to join us for the following year, we also look throughout the year for customers who are making the most of the products to improve their horses and their results to become part of the team.
Hope and Poppy Fisher – Were winners of Search our Star 2019 Poppy and Hope gained an incredible 56% of the overall vote to gain a years Support from Equibalancer, the year has been an amazing success for both girls and we are thrilled to have been able to offer them a second year so they will remain part of the team for 2020
Hope and her Ride Foalsyke Little Topper a Black Fell Stallion had a tremendous season finishing with 4th Place at HOYS and included winning the HOYS Le Mieux La Liga consistency award for 2019
Other 2019 results have included:
- Qualified Open RIHS M&M
- Qualified intermediate young riders RIHS
- Reserve champion junior at the RIHS with Poppy
- Champion Silver Medal and Open ridden Champion at NPS area X1
- Won at NPS summer championships qualifying for Horse of the Year
- Supreme Home Produced at Equifest
- Champion M&M and Champion Junior M&M – Reserve supreme at British Elite
- He was shown in hand once at Kings Heath Horse show taking the M&M championship and then the supreme of show again some superb ridden ponies
Topper is just fed on Fast Fibre, show and glow and Turmeric gold.
Poppy has had a fairly light season been in GCSE Year but has shared the ride on Topper alongside her own Fell gelding Bracklinn Nacho who’s 2019 results have included
- 1st and Champion BSPS Heritage Young riders at Kings Heath horse
- 3rd NPS Summer Junior Ridden Final
- 7th HOYS qualifier Royal Highland
- Several placings in HOYS qualifiers
Nacho has gone on loan for 2020 and Poppy has a new ride on 14yr old Dales Stallion Waterside Black Prince. Prince has been home since the beginning of October and they have already proved an exciting partnership with 1st and Champion at NCPA Derbyshire only a few weeks later
Gabriella and Emilia D’Ambrosio – 15 and 13 yr old sisters Gabriella and Emilia
Gabriella from the age of 7 has competed BSJA and has competed at numerous prestige events such as Hickstead , HOYS, Great Yorkshire show , Scope and Royal Highland on her 12.2 ponies Darth moll and Farchynnes Sienna which were both home produced through the ranks with the help of Trainer Peter Allen.
Once Gabriella moved onto 148’s she handed the reins over to younger sister Emilia who also qualified for Hickstead and also won the Area 12a 128 silver league both 2017 and 2018, 2nd in the great Yorkshire show mini major paired with Stevie Crosby in 2018!
After moving on from 12.2 the girls have continued success Gabriella with Shannon moonlight purchased as a 4year old from Pippa Allen and slowly produced qualifying for numerous 2nd rounds over the years, Gabriella made her HOYS return earlier this year on her other pony Derryisland Lady in the Newcomers Final, Lady has also already gained her double clears for 2020 in Newcomers and Members cup! Emilia is moving through the novice classes with her two young ponies ‘I Dunho and Corclough Eille with exciting goals for 2020.
A Rachael Ho Panel judge for CHAPS (A), TGCA (L1), VHS, MHCGB, IMHPS, NCPA, 15+, PUK and UKAMHS
Rachel joined the team early in 2019 after winning a month’s trial for Equibalancer ‘Show and Glow’. Dunny was eating the show and glow along with ready mash and a few carrots chucked in twice a day. Within two weeks he looked brighter, his coat was glowing and he was looking loads better!! He took the ridden job in his stride and went to TOYS to take Evaluation section champion and reserve overall supreme of the evaluations from all over the UK!
Yorkie Lad known as ‘Dunny’ at home is a 5 year old Traditional Gypsy cob stallion bred by James Smith and owned by David Nolan. Dunny came to us in October last year since David’s health deteriorated and Dunny wasn’t getting the work he needed. Before his owners ill health he was driven daily by David, who often said to me ‘take him and do something with him!’. An offer I couldn’t refuse!
Dunny has competed at only a hand full of shows this season winning at every one! My most memorable this season was taking champion at North West Championships. It was his first evening performance and what a star he was! He just shone under the lights and he got so many compliments from everyone around him, the clapping and screaming was unreal! Next year I plan to come out of ridden retirement (haha!) and get him going under saddle myself. We would now never be without show and glow. It is really amazing stuff and I recommend it to everyone, Dunny wouldn’t be in the same condition without it!
Morgann Henderson – Morgann joined the team as a Brand Ambassador earlier this year, based at Stainsby Grange in Thornaby Morgann had success through the junior ranks and is now enjoying great results in horse classes.
In her junior career coming up through the ranks from 128cms to 148cms including
- Qualified 128’s great Yorkshire show final 2 years in running.
- Scope success Under 10 champion 4 years running
- 6th in the style and performance 128 at POYS Missing 138’s out moving straight onto 148’s 148 success.
- Qualified royal highland JC final Qualified Main ring at scope for 1m,
- 1.10, members cup.
- Star of the north champion
- 3rd in the 1.10 at scope festival
Morgann has currently got 3 rides in BS horse classes
- SSH Leagh 9 year old bay mare KPWN breeding show jumping up to 1.30
- Vladimir D09 23 year old chestnut mare currently jumping 1.20 and above.
- Bamalam ridden on behalf of the owner currently jumping British novice and Discovery
Morgan has continued success into horse classes with results including
- 9th in the under 21’s Final of the members cup
- 3rd in the 1.20 at the highland show
- Qualified young riders royal highland
- Area Under 18 champion 2018
Morgann says’ I am really looking forward to the support from Equibalancer the horses have most definitely improved since starting the supplements and we are excited to see what 2020 holds’